Feel free to cozy up with your favorite beverage (if you're like me, then maybe it's an espresso over ice with a splash of cream, or a warm matcha latte if it's cold outside!) and stay awhile. This is my place to share not just beautiful weddings or sessions, but to share my life. My hope is through this, you'll get to know a bit more about me and all the beautiful people that make it worth living!
It’s here! It’s here! The day is FINALLY here! About eight months ago, I was working with a graphic design artist who was graciously designing a website for the Delight Retreat. When I saw the completed Delight website & logo, I knew I wanted to hire her for Lifesong! I knew it was time to have an updated look and something that was new, fresh and showcased who we are!
My heart is full of joy knowing that the day is finally here where our websites are up and going and we get to share our new blog with you! I think owning a photography business is an ever-evolving process of growing, changing & learning. Lifesong Photography unofficially had its first sessions in October of 2009. . .since then we’ve been through two logos and two blogs and one website. This is the look I’ve been envisioning and dreaming of since we started! I want to send a HUGE thank you and shout out to Meg Long of Meg Long Creative for her brilliant mind, for making me think, for putting up with so much brainstorming and for being so talented and gifted! It’s exactly what I wanted but couldn’t describe. . .and yet from the numerous chats & our collaborative pinterest boards, she figured me out when I couldn’t figure it out myself! :) It’s been such a blessing to work with such a sweet, patient and thoughtful woman who has become a dear friend. I couldn’t be more thrilled with how it all turned out!
We are so excited to have a space on the web that feels just like us! A place where we can regularly share what we’ve been up to. If you ask anyone, they will tell you “what you see is what you get”. I’m pretty real and don’t beat around the bush. So my posts will be about recent sessions, homeschooling, the life of being a mom & whatever is on my mind! :) I know Emily is going to be sharing her adventures coming up as well as some fun recipes and mouth watering images!
If you don’t know us and want to get to know a little bit about our mother-daughter team, check out our new websites!! We have three different websites that cater to our three main passions: Lifesong Weddings, Lifesong Kids, Lifesong Seniors. I (Kristin) will personally be focusing more on the children’s portion of Lifesong, Emily will be mainly focusing on the Seniors, but we both love nothing more than the joy of the wedding day!
We appreciate all of our clients & all those who have supported, encouraged and believed in us. The past few years have been some of the best of my life! My best memories have been shooting weddings with my precious Emily. . .I can’t image anything better than to be in business with her!! Over the next month, Emily and I will both be sharing our personal Lifesong with you. . .what is happening in our lives, where we feel God leading us & how excited we are about the future of Lifesong Photography!
Emily and I decided to have a little giveaway as a thank you to all of you who have supported and encouraged us on this journey.
So we are giving away the following:
**1 Mini Lifesong Senior Session with Emily
**1 Mini Lifesong Kids Session with Kristin
**1 $100 Anthropologie Gift Card
**1 $25 gift card to Starbucks
There are a few ways that you can enter to win one of these awesome prizes!!!
1. Comment. Comment on this post telling us what your favorite season is and why. If you’ve never commented before, know that you won’t immediately see your comment because I have to approve it first. And do not forget to include your email address!
2. Like. ‘Like’ LIFESONG PHOTOGRAPHY on Facebook!
3. Share. Share this post to all of your friends on Facebook! Be sure to tag LIFESONG PHOTOGRAPHY in your post though, or we won’t see it!
4. Instagram. Screen shot the new blog and announce it to your instagram followers! Share our instagram. . .lifesongphotography!!
5. Pin. Pin any of the images in previous posts to pinterest! Any board will do. The more you pin, the more you will be entered!
6. Blog. Feel like writing? Here are two options: If you are a Delight girl, blog about what Delight has meant to you! The other option is to blog about your Lifesong & share us with us others!
7. Contact. Send us a message through our contact form on the website!!
8. Follow us personally on instagram. Kristin_Wall and Emily_Wall
The more times you share, instagram, pin, etc., the more times you will be entered!
That’s it! The winners will be decided by a randomly and will be announced on September 30th (My Isaac’s 14th Birthday)!
Thank you again for your support!!